2. May disclose my Personal Information with its clients where there is a business need to do so and with third party vendors who provide services in support of the employment relationship and/or that provide data analytics services under contract with TTEC;
3. May use and disclose my Personal Information where required by law, including to law enforcement or as required in the course of investigations and litigation and
4. Because TTEC and its clients are international companies, they may transfer and process my Personal Information outside of the country I live in, including to a country that has less privacy protection than the one I live in.
I understand that in the regular course of its business TTEC may monitor or record phone conversations made or received by their employees or agents, which may include phone calls to or from me. Similarly, TTEC may monitor and record email, mobile phone text messages or conversations on their websites between me and their employees or agents.
By selecting "I Accept" below, I expressly consent and agree that:
• TTEC may record and/or monitor phone calls, email, mobile text messages or conversations on their websites between me and their employees or agents;
• TTEC may contact me for purposes of the application process or the employment relationship by calling or sending mobile text messages and/or emails to the telephone number(s) and/or email address(es) that: (i) I provide to TTEC in my application (including my mobile phone), (ii) I provide to TTEC at a later date, and/or (iii) TTEC is allowed by law to use to contact me;
• These calls, emails or text messages may be sent using automatic dialing equipment and/or include prerecorded messages;
• I may be charged by my service provider for these calls, mobile text messages or emails received on my phone in accordance with my service plan between me and my telephone provider;
• These calls, emails and/or mobile text messages are not considered to be "unsolicited" calls, emails or text messages for purposes of applicable law; and
• Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, other communications, including, but not limited to Internet, mail, non-mobile email and fax or telecopier messages may be sent to me.
To the extent I do not consent to TTEC and/or its clients using, disclosing or transferring my Personal Information as set forth above or to the extent that I do not consent to TTEC contacting me as set forth above, I understand that I should not submit my information and that TTEC may not be able to process my job application.
I also understand that if I wish to update my application, deactivate my application or unsubscribe from any future job opportunity telephone call, email or mobile text message from TTEC, I can do so by contacting TTEC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I certify that all information provided in this application, and in my resume, curriculum vitae or other documentation as well as information provided through other means to TTEC, is true and complete. I understand that any misrepresentation, falsification or omission of information may disqualify me from further consideration of employment, and may result in my dismissal if discovered at a later date.
I authorize TTEC to investigate any and all statements made herein. I authorize any person, school, former employer, and any other organization, whether or not listed herein, to provide relevant information and opinions that may be useful in making a hiring decision. I release such persons and organizations from any and all liability that may result from providing such information.
By selecting I Accept below, I certify that I have read, understand and agree to the foregoing, and, to the best of my knowledge and belief, the information that I provide is true and correct.